Welcome to Campus Programs & Services!
Campus Programs & Services supports the campus community by creating spaces and opportunities where all students can pursue the meaningful relationships and leadership experiences emblematic of a liberal arts college committed to wellbeing.
Our dedicated team of staff members and student employees work together to perform a wide variety of services, everything from answering calls at the University Switchboard to assisting with student social events.
To learn more about student employment opportunities, visit our Student Employment page.
- Eat, study, or relax at the Benson University Center
- Earn money and gain professional experience with our wonderful team of student employees
- Cozy up next to a fire pit at Fireside on Manchester
- Print flyers or send a fax at the Copy Center
- Travel with your class or student organization with our van rentals
- Reserve a room or outdoor space to create the perfect atmosphere for your next event
- Relax with pizza and pool tables at Zick’s
Benson Copy Center is a fully equipped production facility offering a wide variety of professional services to the entire campus community. Services include wide-format color poster printing, poster laminating, color copies, binding, fax services, and more. We offer free delivery, same day service on most jobs, and will match any written quote.
Click here for pricing and more information
Administrative Office: (336) 758-4869 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Information Desk: (336) 758-5255
University Switchboard: (336) 758-5000
Copy Center: (336) 758-5251 | email@example.com
Campus Programs & Services Administrative Office:
Phone: (336) 758-4869
Fax: (333) 758-4883
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Location: Benson University Center Room 139
(Office of the Dean of Students)