MRKT is currently not taking any new projects while we transition to remote learning. If you have questions about past or existing projects, please contact Kathleen Hurley at email@example.com.
Terms & Conditions
- Projects must be requested a minimum of 7 business days in advance of anticipated due date.
- Consultations must be requested a minimum of 3 business days in advance, not including weekends. This is in addition to the one week required for project design. (i.e. A project requiring a consultation would need to be requested a minimum of 10 business days before the deadline)
- Projects may require more notice before and during academic breaks. If MRKT does not have the capacity to finish your project by the requested due date this will be communicated before the project is started.
- Projects will be sent via email once completed. MRKT is not responsible for the printing of any project.
- Please visit the Benson Copy Center or email firstname.lastname@example.org for information on printing costs and timelines.