Campus Services Day will take place on Wednesday, August 22 from 8-4pm. Due to the limited scope of the event, no entrepreneurial ventures will be allowed.
To participate, submit the form below by 5pm on Friday, August 10. We cannot guarantee space to departments/organizations submitting after this date.
Please note the following:
- In order to make a great first impression with our new students and their families, we strongly encourage renting a black tablecloth (select option below).
- The email you received contains the text of your current signage. Please review and request new signage below if needed.
- Box lunches are available for purchase. These must be pre-ordered.
- Please plan to be set up by 8am and to stay until the event closes at 4pm.
- Participants may begin setting up tables and displays from 3-5pm on Tuesday, August 21.
- Benson Center will open at 7am on 8/22.
- For off-campus organizations, information about parking will be forthcoming.
“No shows” will forfeit their space for next year.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Kathleen Hurley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your support of this important campus event!